What personal information about customers does datumpp.com gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Datum experience. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses DatumPP.com.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by Datum Project Processing or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from DatumPP.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
What about cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features.
Does datum share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Protection of DatumPP.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of DatumPP.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How secure is information about me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What choices do i have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of some features.
Are children allowed to use datum?
Conditions of use, notices, and revisions
If you choose to visit DatumPP.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Colorado. If you have any concern about privacy at DatumPP.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.